Our partners make it possible
Creating a partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters benefits Oregon and Southwest Washingtons' most important asset — our children. Each one of our partners helps start something.
Real Life Story
See how we forge strong, long-lasting relationships.
Read Story >
A Big Help
84 percent of former Little Brothers and Sisters surveyed agree that their Big Brother and Sister taught them the importance of helping others.
Every company or organization offers a unique asset to positively impact the life-changing friendships at Big Brothers Big Sisters. Together we’ll provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
When you partner with our agency, your organization benefits, too. Not only will you help build a stronger community, you’ll increase employee engagement and performance, and gain a stronger public image. While we will design a partnership that best fits your distinctive culture, we have found the following avenues for involvement successful:
- Invite us to speak to your employees about volunteer opportunities at Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Encourage your employees to become Big Brother, Sister or Couple volunteers. We can help promote by providing posters and newsletter copy
- Help us recruit volunteers for the School-Based Mentoring Program
- Offer paid release time to your employees, provide flex-time to accommodate scheduling or make volunteering a team activity
- Sponsor a Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteer and child activity at your facility
- Offer discounts for volunteers and children at your place of business
- Donate tickets to area events
- Professionally support a child and volunteer for one year by contributing $1,200.
- Recruit teams for our annual Bowl For Kids’ Sake event
- Help us spread the word, ”like” us on Facebook and Twitter
- Help us fulfill our Wishlist
In addition to organization-wide partnerships, high-level officers can be considered for board member positions.
To learn more about a community partnership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Big Brothers Big Sisters Columbia Northwest
Multnomah County Office (Headquarters): 1827 NE 44th Avenue, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97213, 503.249.4859
Clark County Office: 205 E 11th Street, Suite 102, Vancouver, WA 98660, 360.891.8382
Washington County Office: 6700 SW 105th Avenue, Suite 212, Beaverton, OR 97008, 503.641.5240
After-hours emergency phone number: 503.267.2087
Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Big Brothers Big Sisters logo, and Start Something are service marks of Big Brothers
Big Sisters of America, Inc. (BBBSA) and are used under a license from BBBSA. All rights reserved.