Our partners make it possible
Creating a partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters benefits Oregon and Southwest Washingtons' most important asset — our children. Each one of our partners helps start something.
A Big Help
84 percent of former Little Brothers and Sisters surveyed agree that their Big Brother and Sister taught them the importance of helping others.
Real Life Story
See how we forge strong, long-lasting relationships.
Read Story >
Start Something Today
Sponsor change in your community.
Every company or organization offers a unique asset to positively impact the life-changing friendships at Big Brothers Big Sisters. Together we’ll provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
When you partner with our agency, your organization benefits, too. Not only will you help build a stronger community, you’ll increase employee engagement and performance, and gain a stronger public image. While we will design a partnership that best fits your distinctive culture, we have found the following avenues for involvement successful:
- Invite us to speak to your employees about volunteer opportunities at Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Encourage your employees to become Big Brother, Sister or Couple volunteers. We can help promote by providing posters and newsletter copy
- Help us recruit volunteers for the School-Based Mentoring Program
- Offer paid release time to your employees, provide flex-time to accommodate scheduling or make volunteering a team activity
- Sponsor a Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteer and child activity at your facility
- Offer discounts for volunteers and children at your place of business
- Donate tickets to area events
- Professionally support a child and volunteer for one year by contributing $1,200.
- Recruit teams for our annual Bowl For Kids’ Sake event
- Help us spread the word, ”like” us on Facebook and Twitter
- Help us fulfill our Wishlist
In addition to organization-wide partnerships, high-level officers can be considered for board member positions.
To learn more about a community partnership, please contact email@example.com.
© 2012 Big Brothers Big Sisters Columbia Northwest
Multnomah County Office (Headquarters): 1827 NE 44th Avenue, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97213, 503.249.4859
Clark County Office: 205 E 11th Street, Suite 102, Vancouver, WA 98660, 360.891.8382
Washington County Office: 6700 SW 105th Avenue, Suite 212, Beaverton, OR 97008, 503.641.5240
After-hours emergency phone number: 503.267.2087
Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Big Brothers Big Sisters logo, and Start Something are service marks of Big Brothers
Big Sisters of America, Inc. (BBBSA) and are used under a license from BBBSA. All rights reserved.